Oracle Human Capital Management
Oracle HCM delivers best-in-class human resources functionality that enables you to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and lower your cost of ownership. Oracle HCM enables proactively manage HR operations while focusing on strategic business initiatives. The ability to make informed decisions, work across boundaries, and manage the workforce globally benefits every organization, no matter what size or industry. Businesses that achieve a truly global perspective will end up the winners, driving out complexity so that they can focus on value added activities.
Oracle Human Capital Management consists of following modules:
1. CORE HUMAN RESOURCES (HR)
In a global marketplace, organizations must abide by the local regulations and customs for each country in which they have employees. By supporting the unique and varied requirements of users from countries around the world on a single platform, Oracle Human Capital Management enforces consistent HR policies, reports business metrics from a single source of truth, and provides a “global engine” for worldwide HR management. Additionally, “embassy grade” security ensures data remains private throughout the system, and you remain in compliance with local privacy regulations
SINGLE, GLOBAL REPOSITORY OF EMPLOYEE DATA
- Align your workforce to corporate objectives
- Gain a single source of truth for employee data
- Manage talent globally, while addressing local country requirements
FLEXIBLE WORKFLOW CAPABILITIES
- Streamline recruitment, hiring, budgeting, compensation, termination, performance, skills, collective agreements, and more
- Gain efficiency while increasing workforce productivity
- Reduce administrative costs and errors
- Perform rules-based budget control
ADVANCED REPORTING FEATURES
- Improve HR decision-making
- Improve compliance
- Consolidate data across countries or lines of business
2. ORACLE PAYROLL
Oracle Payroll is a high-performance; graphical, rules-based payroll management system that is designed to keep pace with the changing needs of your enterprise and workforce in order to reduce set-up costs, administrative time and processing errors. Oracle Payroll is a key component of the Oracle HRMS suite of applications that are engineered to work together. Oracle Payroll also operates globally and consistently in every country we support, using a highly scalable processing engine designed to make use of the features of the Oracle database for parallel processing, resulting in optimal performance.
- Rules-Based Payroll Solution
- Your company’s unique payroll management requirements demand the ability to configure a payroll solution without losing the benefits of a standard, supported package. Oracle Payroll provides a unique, data-driven approach that enables you to define and manage your diverse payroll requirements that reflect your business policies. With Oracle Payroll, you can quickly and easily process payrolls based on the frequency required by your organization. If you need to recalculate payments on an during a payroll run, Oracle Payroll allows you to easily recalculate individual payments while preserving the run’s other results.
- You can also generate online pay calculations for one-time payments and what-if scenarios. For large worker populations, the Oracle Payroll system allows for multiple groups of employees to be processed simultaneously thus shortening the processing time. Oracle Payroll also allows for concurrent post payroll reporting. This means that once the payroll calculation process completes, you can process payments, post-payroll reports and costing transfers to General Ledger all at the same time.
- Innovative Compensation Plans
- In today’s rapidly changing, competitive workplace, you need to motivate your employees with innovative and attractive compensation and benefits plans. Oracle Payroll is fully integrated with Oracle’s Total Compensation approach to compensation and benefits. Use our powerful eligibility and life event detection to automate every aspect of cash and non-cash compensation management, while ensuring that these changes are automatically processed within Oracle Payroll. From salary, overtime, and union deductions to company cars, health insurance, and company pension contributions, Oracle Human Resources manages every aspect of direct compensation for your entire enterprise.
3. SELF-SERVICE HUMAN RESOURCES (SSHR)
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources (HR) allows your workforce to update and use employee-specific information, online via a browser, that is personalized to an individual’s role, experience, work content, language, and information needs. By allowing managers and employees to access and manage information and transactions in a paperless environment, you can streamline business processes, decrease costs, and improve service. With managers and employees empowered to update and maintain their own information, HR professionals can now move from being transaction processors to being consultative partners.
- Work from a Single Source of Truth
- Increase accuracy and timeliness by providing both managers and employees a single point of entry to all your HR information and processes. Deliver workforce intelligence to those who need it-managers, HR professionals and executives. Use embedded on-line advice to reduce errors.
- Drive Employee Self-Service
- Enable employees to manage everything from profiles-including skills, resumes, contact details, and bank data-to learning, benefits, payroll, and more, through self-service portals. Increase worker productivity. Authorize employees to maintain their own information, including personal profiles, benefits, expenses, and more, in their own language.
- Empower Managers
- Enable managers to perform transfers, re-grading, employee training enrollment, terminations, skills searches, and more. Manage the recruiting process.
- Support Career Development
- Provide employee access to targeted training and job opportunities. Enable managers to graphically search for suitably skilled individuals or groups and then match them to work or learning opportunities. Enroll in benefits and training courses.
- Speed Processes with Workflow
- Route information of any type according to user-defined business rules. Deliver reports, status messages, and approval requests to approvers in sequence via workflow. Streamline processes, remove bottlenecks, and reduce administrative costs. Integrate approvals with workflow. Identify employee- and manager-specific functionality. Support large numbers of transactions, including legislative processes.
- HR /Payroll Setup
- 1 BG /1 Countery
- 14 Element/Formula
- 5 Report
- Basic Upload
- NO Customization
- HR /Payroll/strong> Setup
- 1 BG /1 Countery
- 35 Element/Formula
- 10 Report
- Basic Upload
- Min Customization
- HR /Payroll /SSHR Setup
- 3BG /3 Countery
- 50 Element/Formula
- 15 Report
- Complex Upload
- Complex Customization
Request Demo ,